V5 EVERY DAY
V5 started in 1959 and is the classical multileg bet in Sweden. V5 is offered every day at various racetracks throughout Sweden. You win if you correctly pick the five winning horses.
HOW TO BET ON V5
V5 is a Pick5 and to calculate the cost of a bet simply multiply the number of horses you picked in all five legs with the minimum stake. At below example we picked five horses in first and second leg, two in third, single mark in fourth and finally two horses in last leg.
To calculate your cost:
- Multiply your picks to determine the number of chosen combinations;
- (example) 5 x 5 x 2 x 1 x 2 = 100 combinations;
- then multiply the number of combinations with the minimum stake; which is
- 100 combinations x SEK 1.00 = SEK 100; or
- 100 combinations x 12 euro cents = € 12; or
- 100 combinations x 20 US/AUS cents = $20.
Launched in year 1959
- Turnover record: SEK 19,2 million (€ 2,1 million)
- Payout record: SEK 6,8 million (€ 0,75 million)
- Dividend for forecasting winners in 5 races
- The minimum price per combination is SEK 1.00 (€ 0.12 or $0.20)
- The takeout rate is 35 %
- If no one picks 5 winners, there is payout on 4 winners and so on